- Are you going to be a sophomore in the Fall?
- Do you have and maintain a strong overall grade point average of B+ or higher?
- Do you qualify for free or reduced lunch?
- Are you willing to push yourself to reach your highest possible academic potential and prepare yourself for college success?
- Can you commit to spending your Saturdays (September through May) working with our tutors and mentors?
- Would you like to experience college by attending academically challenging summer programs at top universities across the country?
If you answered YES to all these questions, we are looking for you!
Applications have closed for the fall 2020/21 school year. If you will be a rising sophomore in the fall of 2021, please take a moment to review the instructions and find out all you need to apply.
Interested in more information?
Submit questions about the application process here.