- Are you going to be a sophomore in the Fall?
- Do you have and maintain a strong overall grade point average of B+ or higher?
- Do you qualify for free or reduced lunch?
- Are you willing to push yourself to reach your highest possible academic potential and prepare yourself for college success?
- Can you commit to spending your Saturdays (September through May) working with our tutors and mentors?
- Would you like to experience college by attending academically challenging summer programs at top universities across the country?
If you answered YES to all these questions, we are looking for you!
Applications for rising Sophomores are NOW OPEN and close on May 30, 2022.
Click the button to start your application. Select the Southern California Chapter and either the Los Angeles or Orange County location in the two drop-down menus. Please remember to save your work as you progress through the application. You can come back and update your information.
Take a moment to review the application instructions and make sure you have all of the supporting information needed to accompany your application.